The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Carbine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikey P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Carbine
    Posted: Oct 15 2020 at 8:14am
Hello all.   I am brand new to all this but here I go. I very recently came into a carbine and would like some help. Inland mfg.  Gen Mtrs.  1-44   on barrel    Inland div. on receiver   ser.  4903970   IA on magazine   I have seen some comentary about flat bolts and big wood but right now I have no idea what it all means.  AAH1 stamped in stock   IO stamped into sling well  P stamped on top of barrel shead of forearm  P inside of a square on under side of pistol grip  Where else  should I be looking for some identification.
Mikey P.
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2020 at 10:09am
Welcome to the forum. If you click on the picture of the cut away carbine at the top of the forum page it will take you to the main page. On the left are links to all kinds of info, parts info included. Also check out the post war ops link for answers to your Stock markings.

Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
Mikey P View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikey P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2020 at 10:12am
thank you
Mikey P.
 Post Reply Post Reply