Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Parts Markings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

US Marking on Stock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Memphis35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2020 at 8:43pm
Yep, my guess is its him.  He was from West Virginia and his name was Kevin.  I had one heck of a time getting a refund, but after some choice words and filing a claim with the credit card company, he finally relented and gave the refund.  He said US stood for United Arsenal....which never existed of course.  I hope nobody else gets scammed.
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2020 at 8:07am
That person made a low ball offer on a stock I had on ebay and it reminded me to add him to my blocked bidder list.
My sig: Seen an IP or S'G'? Add it to my registry. We'll check consecutives.
https://grandrapids.wufoo.com/forms/zzlnt0519k86xs/
bonnie View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2020 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by painter777 painter777 wrote:

Is What most call a Potbelly.
Probably has the 4" front barrel channel.
3 holes under the buttplate?

Very Likely made over seas.

CH-P777

Looks like it could be a post war Springfield Armory birch M2 stock also. These have the 4" front barrel channel with the 3 holes under the buttplate.

Is there an "SA" mark on the left side barrel channel close to the front of the stock?

Added: Just realized I'm late on the comments.
painter777 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2020 at 1:59pm
Hi bonnie,
It might be a SA.

It's currently listed and ends in about 5hrs @ 6:52 pm, est. Item number: 264649700937
Usual tricks with the fuzzy pictures.
It has so much RLO slopped on it he has pre-warned a buyer that it will be sticky when they get it.
A open bid of $175.00 + $10.90 for shipping.
It's also listed as a 'Make Offer' ....... so maybe we should all offer a Dollar for it.

I'm not sure what this is all about but the Seller states ' I cant give 'returns' as the funds go directly to my Hospital.'

ADD:  ***** I see it sold tonight. 1 Bid ******* FULL PRICE $175 + SHIP  Censored

Edited by painter777 - Mar 05 2020 at 10:40pm
Living Free because of those that serve.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12