Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Birmingham/Hoover/Alabama carbine meetup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMTmonoMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birmingham/Hoover/Alabama carbine meetup
    Posted: Oct 09 2018 at 8:35pm
Hey guys, I want to form a local club if possible and figure this weekend's excellent AGCS show is a perfect opportunity to try and have a few of us meet up while we're at the show anyway.

So far I've only spoken with three other gents whom are interested. I'm telling the other three gentlemen that I'd love to use the AGCS show this weekend as a perfect excuse, and location for a meet N greet, and check out some carbines and whatnot together.   We might start small, and slow....but I imagine as time goes on if we make an effort we can get a dozen or so folks to form an Alabama Carbine Club.

I've set a tentative meeting on Saturday, Oct 13th @ 1pm at the Finlay Center/Hoover Met during the AGCS gunshow for anyone wanting to form a carbine club, or meet carbine pals.   Right inside the doors, in front of or close to where you pay for admittance, but not go in the actual show is where we shall plan to specifically meet.    

Let me know if you can, or are planning to attend the meetup.

Thanks Carbine Gurus!

Alex
 Post Reply Post Reply