Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Show Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

September 2018 Dulles Gun Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 2018 Dulles Gun Show
    Posted: Sep 29 2018 at 7:27am
Short notice, but anyone going? Heard there will be some nice stuff to view. Winch, IBM, NPM, maybe an IP and a line out. Fellow collectors welcome. PM, if interested.
BER911 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BER911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2018 at 9:05am
Sounds like it could be an interesting event.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to get up there for the show.

I will be attending the October 13-14 show in Richmond.

Have fun and advise if you find any treasures!
Semper Fi, Bruce
Charles View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2018 at 12:51pm
I was planning to attend but my wife's sister from Florida  is due  any time now. I was looking forward to it and getting together again.

Charles
Charles
Co B 1st Batl.115 Inf. Reg.
29th. Divi.
4.2 Heavy Mortar Co Retired
Life member NRA

m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2018 at 10:21pm
Sorry we missed everyone. Maybe next time. Great show. Nice to see other members, talk and inspect carbines. Met a few new collectors and we held court showing some of the finer details of identifying original carbines (like early and late NPM's) vs. those that aren't (2 IBM"s). I think the big takeaway is it never hurts to ask a seller to take a potential carbine purchase apart. Never know what you might find. Could be good or could be type 1 and type 2 band marks. When there is one thing wrong, there are probably others. The next Dulles show is right around the corner....

Bruce, glad you can make it. Will see you in Richmond!
 Post Reply Post Reply