Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CMP AFFILIATION PLEASE READ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2018 at 5:55am
Updated.Sorry I'm late.  If I missed the cut-off that's OK. 
Thanks  
wd4ngb View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wd4ngb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2018 at 9:07pm
Info Updated

Retired Army, 22 years.
watchdog49 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchdog49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2018 at 11:07am
Profile updated.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2018 at 12:56pm
All updated, some will be eligible next time we submit a list.

Comment on newsletters added to original post.

As always, Keep sharing and reporting
BER911 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BER911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2018 at 9:51am
Update completed.

New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2018 at 3:29pm
Question was asked what to put in club affiliation space: Carbine Collectors Club.
You can also add the club number to help the CMP folks along. Carbine Collectors Club #024234

If you did not and submitted do not worry as they know well who we are.

This information was added to the first post
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2018 at 6:56am
CMP states, "You must provide a copy of your current membership card or other proof of membership."  I may have missed this but what do we send as proof?

Thanks
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2018 at 10:43am
Originally posted by sling00 sling00 wrote:

CMP states, "You must provide a copy of your current membership card or other proof of membership."  I may have missed this but what do we send as proof?

Thanks

As to the requirement of showing club proof: Our relationship with the CMP is a bit different. We provide a spread sheet of those who met our eligibility requirements. (See above)
They know who we are and check the spreadsheet. If there is a issue please let me know.
Road Rat View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Rat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2018 at 1:22pm
Everything - as far as I can tell - is current.
Retired USAF MSGT
Alumni SAFSP
spatton17 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spatton17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2018 at 8:04pm
Profile updated
watchdog49 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchdog49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2018 at 10:27pm
Info reviewed and updated.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 6:34pm
Just curious, have any of our members received a number or notification from the 1911 sales yet?
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by New2brass New2brass wrote:

Just curious, have any of our members received a number or notification from the 1911 sales yet?

No number for me yet.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 5:38am
Me neither. 
GotSnlB28 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GotSnlB28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 8:27am
Originally posted by New2brass New2brass wrote:

Not yet, but hope springs eternal.
jeepwm69 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepwm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 11:09am
Don't know that I'll ever get anything from the CMP but I updated my info just in case.

Thanks Dan!  Didn't realize the CCF was affiliated with the CMP.
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2019 at 11:34am
Being the first of the year my affiliation FOP membership expired and I emailed the CMP about using the CCC for that purpose.  I just got a reply from the CMP they need a copy of my club card.  I provided them the explanation of the CCC's relationship and using the spreadsheet.  I don't know if once you're affiliated via the CCC it has to be updated periodically or not.  If so then others may not have a valid affiliation.  I'm waiting to hear back regarding the provided spreadsheet but thought I would let folks know of my encounter.   Happy New Year!
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2019 at 11:49am
Slingo, My Aug 28 post confirmed you are on the list as well as the others that posted in that range. I should have been more specific.

The following goes for anyone,
If you are having an affiliation issue PM me. Let me know if it was 1911 sales or general CMP sales as they are actually separate entities for this purpose. 
Please let me know the contact name if you have it. Do not call back for the name if you do not have it.
They have their hands full, I have the correct people to bring any issues to their attention.
Dnikkor View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dnikkor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2019 at 10:37pm
I received number 4672 on January 24. Assuming I didn't screw up my application, I should be offered the chance to buy a 1911.

New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2019 at 10:41pm
Fantastic, just today I was wondering if any of our members lucked out and was gonna post.

Anyone else? I am still hopeful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>