Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CMP AFFILIATION PLEASE READ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CMP AFFILIATION PLEASE READ
    Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 12:01pm
*NOTICE*

CMP updated affiliation going in this week! If you wish to be considered for list you must go to "members control panel" then click on "edit profile"and verify your mailing address. The fields may have changed since you joined
"address for CMP roster" put street address
"Town/city, state, zip"    
"Last name, first" Please fill this out even though there is a field "Real Name" 
Real Name is displayed and can be just a first name for others to see. The "Last name, first" is where we extract information for the CMP list 
if putting middle initial or name  put after first name without comma. 
Example Smith, John D

None of this information in these 3 fields are displayed or available to members!
Please use commas. Please do put in order as listed

As stated above that the club is dependent on its members sharing of information, submissions etc.
For that we offer CMP affiliation. If you are a lurker that has not posted or submitted anything please consider being involved for the next roster submission.

To be considered for the list you must have:
correct information as stated above, any omissions may preclude you from list
 Already have at least 10 points which is displayed in your profile or:
If you submitted a data sheet or:
Purchased a complete set of newsletters through the forum. Please note that we barely break even on newsletter sets.  The thought process here is that those who purchase a set are committed to learning as much as they can about the US Carbine Cal.30.  This is an investment in the future of the club by having individuals who can help answer questions as well as report things not fully covered over the years.

If you meet this criteria then please post here you updated info. You can PM me but I am sure box will fill up fast
You can also email me Dan@uscarbinecal30  (dot) com

Going forward the criterion may change. Please keep sharing and reporting. 

Certain courtesy may be extended on an individual basis

Question was asked what to put in club affiliation space: Carbine Collectors Club.
You can also add the club number to help the CMP folks along. If you did not and submitted do not worry as they know well who we are.

As to the requirement of showing club proof: Our relationship with the CMP is a bit different. We provide a spread sheet of those who met our eligibility requirements. (See above)
They know who we are and check the spreadsheet. If there is a issue please let me know.

Edited by New2brass - Sep 05 2018 at 10:42am
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Official Response Official Response
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2019 at 4:29pm

2019 CMP Affiliation

Eligibility for members who qualify as stated above in this thread. The Carbine Collectors Club has a different relationship with the CMP for purchases. We do not distribute membership cards. When ordering reference a submit a list of qualified members. If you are not sure of your status please PM me for verification before ordering.

W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by New2brass New2brass wrote:

If you meet this criteria then please post here you updated info.

Info updated, Thanks.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
SWANEEDMB View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANEEDMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2018 at 1:06pm
Info updated, hope I did it right, Thanks.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2018 at 1:37pm
Both good to go
David Albert View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Status Quo Challenger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2018 at 9:49pm
Info updated...

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com
NRA Life Member
Past Pres., The American Thompson Association
Amer. Society of Arms Collectors
OGCA/TCA/Carbine Club/GCA/IAA
SAR Writer
Author - The Many Firearm Designs of Eugene Reising
Eagle Scout
jackp1028 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackp1028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2018 at 10:21pm
Info updated.
JackP
rwsem1 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwsem1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2018 at 6:11am
Updated as well but noticed an issue with my email addy, which explains why I haven't received some notifications....
The email should have a . between first and last names. I can correct it but after updating, it returns to one string.
ranzuly View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranzuly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2018 at 9:22am
Double checked info, all up to date.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2018 at 6:51pm
Dave and Jack, good to go.
Ranzuly, was that a change of address? Done
Rwsem1 that issue is above my pay grade but will get someone on it Fixed

Edited by New2brass - Aug 24 2018 at 10:08am
GotSnlB28 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GotSnlB28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2018 at 7:39pm
Updated my info, thanks!
OAMAAM68 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OAMAAM68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2018 at 8:33pm
Updated
SF,
Bill
Paul1262 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul1262 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2018 at 9:41pm
I believe that I have updated correctly, if not, please advise. Thanks.
kro1970 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kro1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2018 at 11:27pm
I think I updated correctly if not please let me know
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2018 at 10:18am
GotSNLB28, Bill, Kro all good to go
Paul, please PM me your zip code
Donnie View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2018 at 10:43am
Updated my Info!
Paul1262 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul1262 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2018 at 12:13pm
Dan, PM sent to you with zip code number. Also, updated my profile to include this information.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2018 at 1:24pm
all good
pbrensdal View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbrensdal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2018 at 8:26pm
I am new to this site. How do I purchase a complete set of newsletters? Also, how do you get points? I have been told that I need to add Admin@uscarbinecal30.com to my mail list, but I don't see any way to do this. Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks,
Paul
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2018 at 9:07pm
Hello and welcome to the club. You get points for participation. For information about the newsletters, see this thread:

http://uscarbinecal30.com/forum/ccnl-back-issues-available_topic1138.html?FID=11&PR=3
blackfish View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2018 at 10:35pm
profile updated
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>