Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Wanted+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB..Inland stock marked IO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zenfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB..Inland stock marked IO
    Posted: Aug 08 2018 at 3:54pm
First and foremost thanks for having me here.. Title "My Recent Inland" was my first post here and my first M1 Carbine that came with a very nice IBM marked stock. The Inland hand guard has a clear "IO" stamped on the inside so now I'm on the hunt for a nice Inland IO lower. I have saved searches I've been checking on ebay,Gun Broker,Guns International,Guns America,Gunauction.com,and even the local trader. I've checked sites like Numrich, Sarco, Fulton Armory,Riverbank Armory,J&G Sales and am asking is there anything / any searches I'm missing ?  Thanks for the help.
Fly Fishing boat Capt Port Canaveral..FFF / CCI
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2018 at 5:23pm
zenfly, first off I suggest that you stay away from riverbank! Although they don't currently have any OI's listed check daily with whatacountry.com, they list some pretty nice stocks at reasonable prices and when they list their stocks they post many pictures, so you know what you are buying. I have noticed that when they add stocks to their site that they sell really fast that is why I suggest that you check their site daily.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
jackp1028 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jackp1028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2018 at 6:04pm
Whatacountry.com posts stocks both on their web site and on Ebay. Often they have "blemished/damaged" stocks that are nearly half priced but are totally repairable. Usually only a crack in a non-critical area that can be fixed with a little Gorilla glue.   
JackP
zenfly View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zenfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2018 at 10:25pm

Thank you both Whatacountry.com is now on top of my searches.
Fly Fishing boat Capt Port Canaveral..FFF / CCI
 Post Reply Post Reply