Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Wanted+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buy or borrow gauges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwsem1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buy or borrow gauges
    Posted: Mar 31 2018 at 12:48pm
Would like to check headspace before shooting and the local smiths don’t have .30 carbine gauges. I guess that’s one pitfall to living in rural Louisiana... Prefer to borrow no go and field or buy field gauge. Thx.
James K View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2018 at 1:14pm
I  use PTG reamers and headspace guages and they will do custom orders as well.
Pacfic Tool & Gauge located in White City Oregon 1-541-826-5808
sales@pacifictoolandgauge.com
rwsem1 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwsem1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2018 at 9:45pm
Thanks. Would prefer to borrow... I’m familiar with PTG, Clymer, Forster, etc....
gene of oregon View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gene of oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2018 at 10:11pm
I have an extra field gauge you can borrow. Just agree to paying both way postages. Gene
The flag does not fly because of the wind that blows it. The flag flies because each soldier's last breath blows by it!
rwsem1 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwsem1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2018 at 6:49am
Thanks- I have an offer from another member that I've replied to. I appreciate the offer though!

As a note- this is what I like about smaller niche forums. I'm a mod on the Dan Wesson Forum and most members are always willing to help. Seems the same is true here.
rwsem1 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwsem1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2018 at 12:07pm
Just a quick update. Big shoutout to hunterman for lending his gauges. Everything checked out just fine. Great members here on the forum. Ron
 Post Reply Post Reply