Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion > Parts Markings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real S'G' Rear Sight ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real S'G' Rear Sight ?
    Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 1:16pm
Currently on a Auction site, currently @ $230.00 with 5hrs to go.
Seller offers 30 day return.

Do you think this is real or reproduction?

Charlie-Painter777

Living Free because of those that serve.....
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 3:25pm
Repop
painter777 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 3:40pm
M1A1, That A Boy,
1st guy with a big enough pair to call it what it is, while it's listed on 4 different carbine Forums !
Seller offers 30 day returns.
Well known seller too, I believe he has some bad information.

I have a side by side comparison picture with one marked just like this along side a real one.
Didn't want to open post it if I didn't have to.

This Auction  uses the:     private listing - bidders' identities protected
So there's no way to warn anyone. Perfect setting for shill bidding IMO.

Charlie-Painter777
quicksilvergoat View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quicksilvergoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 4:08pm
You can always report the item.
W5USMC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W5USMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 4:19pm
Funny, I saw this sight earlier today when I was looking at the sellers trigger housings he has listed, I thought to myself $230 is a lot of money if that sight is fake. Don't know enough about flip sights myself but his other items looked real to me.
Wayne
USMC Retired
NRA Life Member
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 4:24pm
Auction site would consider that my opinion.
They are after their $ cut.

Many of us tried reporting misrepresented parts by that armory co on the riverbank out west.
Nothing changed. Too much money to be made.

Charlie-Painter777
m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2018 at 6:36pm
Dr. Flip Sight has taught me well, but there is much to learn. It's always buyer beware whether a part or carbine. It's on us as collectors to learn. Just knowing a part is fake or suspect is valuable information. I took the advice of advanced collectors when I first started by compiling a library of confirmed fake parts. Collect enough, study them and one just might be able to tell when something is real or fake like a barrel band, flip sight, dog leg or fat boy hammer. No guarantees though as original stays original while fakes get better. A fellow collector of carbines, chickens and eggs once told me that to know what is original, one must acquire something original. A catch 22 if you will.

Many here and other places have helped me learn and for that I am grateful. Knowledge takes effort.
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 9:16am
It strikes a nerve.

Never once has a seller of fake sights admitted or conceded an item is fake when told through the ebay message system. Instead they get indignant (because they know they've been caught cheating people) and become immediately insulting about your ability to discern when they don't even know how you know it's fake or know your experience level (which only solidifies that they've made a conscious decision to sell fakes---showing their lack of quality of character). The common reply is that they've been collecting for xx number of years, as if that means something other than they know they're selling a fake. Or they claim it came from a an old-timer who owned it since forever and never changed anything. All the while they'll hurl insults at you as if that will change your mind about their decision to be unethical.

Actually, I've seen ONE poster from other Carbine boards change his ebay description to indicate a part may or may not be real USGI, but that was years and years ago, and I suspect it was because his identity was discovered. But, Infrequent posters on the boards will behave as described in the first paragraph and just become insulting for being informed on an item. They're so eager to sell their sole for a few shekles. At least one person created a new ebay account to sell a few accumulated fake parts 'anonymously'.
David Albert View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Status Quo Challenger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 9:58am
Originally posted by m1a1fan m1a1fan wrote:

Dr. Flip Sight has taught me well, but there is much to learn. It's always buyer beware whether a part or carbine. It's on us as collectors to learn. Just knowing a part is fake or suspect is valuable information. I took the advice of advanced collectors when I first started by compiling a library of confirmed fake parts. Collect enough, study them and one just might be able to tell when something is real or fake like a barrel band, flip sight, dog leg or fat boy hammer. No guarantees though as original stays original while fakes get better. A fellow collector of carbines, chickens and eggs once told me that to know what is original, one must acquire something original. A catch 22 if you will.

Many here and other places have helped me learn and for that I am grateful. Knowledge takes effort.

m1a1fan,

This is not intended as a challenge, nor to cast any doubt on your assessment, but I'd be interested to know how you determined this is a reproduction flip sight.

For others who may not know me, I take a proactive stance on identification of reproduction items. I presented a lecture on the subject for another firearm genre (Thompson Submachine Guns) in 2010, and drove the adoption of a reproduction item standard for a collector association. (The American Thompson Association)

I mention this, and include associated links below because I would like to see more reproduction items documented for other firearms. I think Carbines have huge opportunity in this regard.

I realize that many Carbine collectors are reluctant to share specifics of identifying reproduction items, and while I understand the reluctance, I think it is better to get the detail out in the open for the wider Carbine community.

Here are some links to my work on reproduction item awareness:

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9657

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12358

Lecture pdf download link: (Cut and paste into your browser)

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/dalbert/TATA/2010/Repro%20Lecture%202010.pdf

The American Thompson Association (TATA) Reproduction Thompson Item Standard:

The American Thompson Association is a group of collectors dedicated to preserving the history, collecting, and promoting the safe operation of legal Thompson Submachine Guns. The club has a responsibility to future collectors, and recognizes that many artifacts and accessories associated with the Thompson are reproduced, or have been reproduced in the past. As a result, TATA assumes a stewardship role for future collectors, who, upon encountering reproduction items now and in the future, may not be able to reasonably determine their originality. This can have the effect of reducing collector value of original specimens, as well as present unintended (or intended) ethical issues among the Thompson collector community.
The American Thompson Association adopts a standard consisting of marking any new Thompson Submachine Gun reproduction items with a name or other distinguishable identifying mark that indicate the manufacturing entity, and at least the year of manufacture. The marking should be easily visible, and made in a manner that the item can be readily identifiable as a reproduction, such as die stamping in metal, firmly stamped wood markings, readily accessible publisher marks inside the front page of a paper item, permanently painted markings on canvas material, or other reasonable and permanent marking method. (An example for stock markings is to mark such items under the buttplate, and on top of the grip, as these are already standard methods, and will not detract cosmetically from their presentation on a Thompson.)

TATA members must comply to the standard, and any reproduction item made by a member after notification of the adoption of the new standard in the club newsletter should be marked according to the TATA reproduction marking standard. (Failure to do so could effect membership status)

Method of Introduction for Acceptance:

Items may be presented to the TATA Board by members or non-members (via live sample, or high resolution (300dpi or better) photo or scan that details the product effectively) for inclusion on an online list that details them for public access. (This list currently resides in a pinned post at the top of the Thompson board at Machinegunboards.com) Items are presented to the TATA Board via e-mail to the TATA President or Vice President, who will convene the board online via e-mail or telephone within 60 days of receipt of a request for inclusion. A list consisting of 3 categories of Thompson reproduction items will be maintained:

A. New reproduction Thompson items that conform to TATA marking standard, to include known manufacturer information.
B. Existing reproduction items that conform to TATA marking standard, to include known manufacturer information.
C. Reproduction Thompson items that do not conform to TATA marking standard, to include known manufacturer information.

At a later time to be determined, once greater experience has been gained with managing a marking standard, TATA will present their standard to the NRA as a potential best practice. The standard may also be introduced to other NRA affiliated collector organizations who might want to adopt a similar standard. (End of standard)

Thanks!

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com
NRA Life Member
Past Pres., The American Thompson Association
Amer. Society of Arms Collectors
OGCA/TCA/Carbine Club/GCA/IAA
SAR Writer
Author - The Many Firearm Designs of Eugene Reising
Eagle Scout
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 10:20am
Originally posted by David Albert David Albert wrote:

This is not intended as a challenge, nor to cast any doubt on your assessment, but I'd be interested to know how you determined this is a reproduction flip sight.

For others who may not know me, I take a proactive stance on identification of reproduction items. I presented a lecture on the subject for another firearm genre (Thompson Submachine Guns) in 2010, and drove the adoption of a reproduction item standard for a collector association. (The American Thompson Association)

I mention this, and include associated links below because I would like to see more reproduction items documented for other firearms. I think Carbines have huge opportunity in this regard.

I realize that many Carbine collectors are reluctant to share specifics of identifying reproduction items, and while I understand the reluctance, I think it is better to get the detail out in the open for the wider Carbine community.

We're already taking that proactive stance, so there is no void needing to be filled.

With all due respect (seriously), there are many people here who can already do what you're offering to do and have decided in the best interest of the hobby NOT to do so. They're the people who kept the hobby alive for decades in the Carbine Club. They have already proven themselves and have earned the greatest respect of the Carbine community from sometimes decades of documentation of all forms and manner regarding the Carbine and accessories. It's been discussed over and over and accepted correctly NOT to document this for all (and for anyone to immediately exploit at zero cost due to being handed the info for free). The damage will absolutely without doubt come from such a document no matter what you feel your calling is in regard to the subject. The practice of NOT publicly revealing this information is how the hobby has been protected to this point. I can speak for me that your interest and effort is appreciated, but the best intentions.............It's already a proven fact that the fakers use the info. So, thank you, but no. The topic is already covered. There is nothing lacking. A sufficient number of the new guild (me included) have the information and help the others like m1a1fan to obtain it because they're trusted members.
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Status Quo Challenger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 10:31am
tenocee,

I disagree completely.

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

NRA Life Member
SAR Writer
Eagle Scout
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 10:52am
I understand.

But I also understand and have witnessed the damage already caused. So if you obtain this info somehow, we would ask you to do the correct thing and please do not document it. This has been the popular decision and the only people counter to it are (1) new people who want instant monetary increase when buying by getting free knowledge with no labor/love/time/study invested, and (2) fakers. Please understand also that many of us for years now continually refresh this discussion and agree not to document. Also every time the info is imparted to a new associate to be entrusted with the info, that decision to not document is also shared with them. This method fosters protection, sharing and bonding between members within the hobby. That's proven.

Your intentions appear to be a third variety, and I believe you. You aren't one of the 2 groups. But that effort will support those two groups, not the hobby.

My personal focus has been rear sights, another person here focuses on anything Rock-ola and to be qualified to be better at IDing than most anyone. Others do stock markings. Some can master all items. I personally can't and have to seek help. Sights, I don't need much help on, but choose to guide others a bit, people who can help preserve what we can preserve.

The fully automatic Thompson is completely different than the 6 million potentially "corrected" semi-auto Carbines in the hands of anyone with a few hundred dollars to buy in face to face private sale.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 2:23pm
Dave,
I am going to have to side with Tenocee on this one. We have a club policy and our only recourse it to remove them from the club. Club rules state that you agree to disclose if something has been corrected or if reproduction.
You say the agreement with the TATA is to mark in a way that does not show, however with carbines its all about the markings.
If a club member does provide a replacement I would strongly recommend marking in a manor to separate it as an original. However what part is needed that a working replacement cannot be found?
Hammers were updated, so would a late hammer be sufficient? Well clearly people want what was original. Harder to find hence costs more. But reproduction parts are sold for big bucks as originals. Hence it is money that is the driving factor, not providing a reproduction part at a reasonable cost.

I do not know if thompsons had inspector marks but clearly stock markings on carbines have been highly reproduced. Books by club members purposely changed markings and in short order cartouches exactly like those published have shown up.

Do you think that a seller on the river or one of the many aliases would capitulate and stop making faked parts?

Here is just one example that just sold.
 I know its a fake because I know the who the seller is and the reputation behind the company. Further I have seen an earlier example from same seller that had different markings.
I also know what a true one looks like.
 If I was to post what was wrong with this I would bet in short order what ever I pointed out wrong would be rectified.
And it has happened before where someone points out to a seller that the part is fake and links the post "to prove it"
So savvy seller monitors and watches to "learn" their craft better.
How exactly does this help the club? Should we make the forums "Closed" to the public to help keep humpers out? Most would not know to come inside and ask questions.
My condolences to the buyer of this part.

It has been brought up before about a book that has beautiful pictures showing all the wonderful markings.
The problem with that book is it has "Representative" markings, as the author may tell you if called out on it. There may be a disclaimer, somewhere, but it is not evident which parts are real or reproduction on each page.
Further the author of the book uses the book to pedal his artwork. See its just like in the book!

Publishing a book with real pictures would just show the artist how to improve.

The system we have now may be imperfect, but it is the most effective way to do what we do for now.

The question is will truly interested individuals stand up and take the reins as the older generation moves on?
It would be truly shameful if the history gets lost and the humpers prevail.
I am all ears on a better plan.

On the flip side is the history and knowledge that we seek to maintain and preserve for everyone. Case in point we ask that anyone with rare manuals or transcripts to please share. Here we can find pieces and clues to understand sometimes missing links.
Recently the club arranged to have some manuals copied in high definition and reprinted by Nicolass associates. Considering the time and quality I would say that is not profit driven, but more of a service to the club and the future of carbine collecting.

To think of some items being hoarded by collectors that when they pass their information collection winds up in the recycle bin by family members. Unlike learning parts markings this printed material was not of their creating, but of their collecting. An original would have value based on being scarce. The information sitting on a shelf only benefits those lucky enough to have it, if they read it. Better when shared. Infinitely better for research when can be read by many or those who want to research the subject. 

m1a1fan View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Got Para?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1a1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 3:38pm
The nuances of real vs. repop flip sights can be found by digging them, like a fine golf swing, out of the dirt. Range time required. Could I be wrong? Sure. Never say never, right? Sometimes, what isn't said speaks volumes. These days it seems the most valuable commodity in the world is information. Enjoy sharing it with those willing to join us at the range.

A well crafted Interweb search will show another example of the OP's flip. If found, would suggest new collector's save it for future reference.

A Dr. Flipsight sighting!
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 3:47pm
Many buyers don't have ears to hear. And was the buyer really cheated in that S'G' flip? Give me a listen on it here below.

Example of documenting: That reproduction sight sells new on R - - - -bank for $180. Everyone in Carbines knows those are repops because we document it over and over and over on all sites for everyone to understand. Someone resold it for $230 on eBay. (1) Extreme documenting/educating didn't stop it. (2) The buyer only overpaid by $50 over the 'bank's price. (3) It might end up on a Gunbroker Carbine and be resold yet again from a well documented seller that people keep buying from who sells stuff full of repops. So, if that flip sold to an Alabama reseller who will put it on a Carbine with other fake parts, was the buyer even screwed? Yeah, think about that. No. It's the next buyer who is probably going to pay the price because he didn't do his easily found research.

The Carbine I got rooked on 2 months ago has one of those sights. I was suspect of it, but the rest was promising enough to overcome it if it was as accurate as the seller's description. Hey, unethical sellers are going to misrepresent the rest too. I could write the document, but I still got BSed because people will BS you.

Documenting won't stop the bleeding. We always advise the unknowing if a part is real or not at no charge. It even costs some of us when we now have to compete at auction bidding against the person we just helped.
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Status Quo Challenger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by New2brass New2brass wrote:

The question is will truly interested individuals stand up and take the reins as the older generation moves on?

It would be truly shameful if the history gets lost and the humpers prevail.

Yes, it would be a shame. Reproductionists should be called out for what they are. In my opinion, documenting original and reproduction parts is the way to do it. It's not something I plan to do, but it's what I suggest. This is my opinion, but it is based on significant experience and success with the exact same type of issue in a different firearm genre. I accept that it may not be popular opinion here, but look at where the Carbine world stands in terms of reproductions at the moment. Things could be a lot better.

If you'd like to discuss further, I'm open to that discussion on the phone, or potentially in person, if possible.

On the flip side is the history and knowledge that we seek to maintain and preserve for everyone. Case in point we ask that anyone with rare manuals or transcripts to please share. Here we can find pieces and clues to understand sometimes missing links.

The flip side is exactly that. It contradicts the overall stance being presented here regarding publishing what original parts look like.

My guess is that I have among the top 3 collections of M1/M2/M3 Carbine manuals in our hobby. Some of the manuals have almost certainly never been seen before by anyone on this board, and are not documented in any Carbine books or CCNL's. I'm willing to share the information, though I'm cautious. My main caution is that I don't want scans of the documents to get picked up by the sellers of firearm manual information on CDs, etc., where the information is seen as public domain, and my time and effort in scanning the information ends up being sold at a profit. However, I am willing to let researchers come and see it, and I could potentially be open to a club effort to publish and distribute the information with appropriate credit.

My point in all this is that information is what brings strength to a club, and a hobby, and can help perpetuate it.

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com
NRA Life Member
SAR Writer
Eagle Scout
tenOCEE View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps
Knows rear sights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenOCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 7:05pm

. My main caution is that I don't want scans of the documents to get picked up by the sellers of firearm manual information on CDs, etc., where the information is seen as public domain, and my time and effort in scanning the information ends up being sold at a profit. However, I am willing to let researchers come and see it, and I could potentially be open to a club effort to publish and distribute the information with appropriate credit.

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Dave, you make an excellent point. The illicit taking of the information you accumulated is exactly the same as the knowledge some of us cultivated through long hours of study and very significant expense by investing in real and fake parts for study so that we are armed with the knowledge to protect ourselves, and we don't want other people taking and publishing what we worked so hard for. It takes years of study. Literally, years to see all the parts types and there are still some I've never seen yet. We go above and beyond to help people learn for themselves even though we don't have to and it costs us on auction prices in competition.  See the exact parallel to your statement? Except we don't ask for credit in teaching others.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 9:23pm

If you'd like to discuss further, I'm open to that discussion on the phone, or potentially in person, if possible.

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com
That can be arranged.

I have to disagree with you Ten, and to a degree Dave, on the manuals or transcripts. Possessing written information is not learned information. I have a book on Mensa, but that does not make me a member.
What Dave did do is invest time and effort collecting them, we do not know if he gained knowledge from them. His time and research was in collecting the manuals
The information does not help in knowing what part was correct and where, Unless you have manufacture logs that state so....
The information from manuals does not help someone make better reproduction parts.

What manuals and more so MWOs and TSBs do is fill in the gaps on research.

The club works by sharing of information. Countless hours of research and writing articles over the years was never compensated. However credit was always given to those submitting.

The premise that someone might reproduce and sell is an argument that could go on forever. If there is a buck to be made it would by some. This is why I do not agree with making digital copies for distribution.  Manuals were sent to Nicolass where they were scanned, cleaned up, marked as reproductions and sold in paper form. Sure someone can buy them and copy and sell, but they can also just buy them from Nicolass. Here we are talking stuff like repair manuals. 
These manuals serve to benefit our members who need or want that information.
Having names on the manuals or watermarks on them I do not get, but if you wanted to work something out with the printer that is up to you.

I do also understand Dave's point of not wanting certain information out, to which I agree and understand. This goes with the argument of not stating why something is wrong.
However what we are working on is a repository for information so the next generation can continue on with what is correct, and documented. Not internet say so's.

The argument of having taken the time to scan is not an argument I can back. Look at the time and in some cases money that some members contributed over the years. I would argue that most  books on the market about carbine parts has been taken from the time and effort of the club. In some cases the authors of said books have contributed a tremendous amount of information for the clubs benefit.
Just the same some people put value on their time which is fine, but many do it for the love of doing it.

On the notes of research and manuals, We published some articles on the infrared scopes and devices used in conjunction with the carbine. We put it out there that we need help with any information anyone has. Many offered graciously their manuals. With that we obtained a manual that helped immensely. Other information obtained most would fall asleep reading. But we have a few that tirelessly went through and is helping the ongoing research. Stuff like this serves no purpose in making copies for people to have, for the sake of having.

Other items of written historical significance have turned up, but the owners covet them as they were owned by people of interest. I would say that these do have monetary value but the intrinsic information value to the club to have access is much greater in some respects. Sure it should wind up in a museum, but without recording that information what is it worth?????

Anyway just my blathering .02 cents.

Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 9:27pm

Reproductionists should be called out for what they are.

Reproductionists...... Sounds like a title for a skilled artist or craftsman.

With all the parts still available from WWII and Post War, why do we need new made parts ?
Why are these new parts made to look like the early hard to find rare parts. Rare being the key word.
Profit would be the driving factor.
They make these because there is a demand for them.

As long as there is a high demand for early parts to refurbish....
There will be Repro parts made.
Blame falls on both sides, Those making the parts, those buying the parts.
If your buying, put in the work to know what it is your buying.

Only so many real WWII stocks left. As soon as the Humpers' Fake Crossed Cannons Stamp strikes wood another is lost.

It is what it is, no different than many fields of collecting.

I started collecting with my Fathers carbine he drug home from the PTO.
I'm the current caretaker, one day it and others will be passed along.

Don't forget the sacrifices these veterans, their families and this country went through.

Post Reply Post Reply