The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Registration Help /Rules/ Tutorials/New Member Introductions > New Member Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inland/Universal Carbines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yukonlarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inland/Universal Carbines
    Posted: Oct 12 2017 at 10:30pm
Hi everyone, I thought I was buying an Inland M1 from the ad on the Net. What arrived was a Universal Carbine .30  Cal.  Between buying and arrival I joined this forum. This isn't the place for me and my Universal. I'm taking it out to shoot it this weekend.  From what I have read I think it will be okay. not an M1 but close enough for me. I really wanted something firing the 30 Carbine round. Anyway, if you are dealing with a retailer named Wolverine Firearms out of Manitoba Canada be cautious. I will not buy anything else from them. Thanks for your time and take care. Larry
Larry
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2017 at 6:01am
Hey Larry,
Welcome to the forum.  There is a sub-forum on Commercial Carbines and a lot of folks on here know all about them as well as the USGI models.  This is a great place to get help if you need it.    
Regards
cali201 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2017 at 8:54am
hope you did not pay more then $400 for it!!
 Post Reply Post Reply