NPM carbine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NewScotlander View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Advanced Collector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewScotlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NPM carbine
    Posted: Feb 18 2016 at 9:58pm
My 1.52 has the square S flip sight as well.
Johnboy490 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnboy490 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2016 at 10:56am
Serial number 4081855 send email for pics or go to military collectors surplus forum for pic , I don't know how to post pics .John
Scott C. View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2016 at 10:46am
A link to your pictures and a serial range would help.  My 1.47 mil NPM has the square S rear sight.
Johnboy490 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnboy490 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2016 at 10:39am
Has anybody seen national postal meter carbines that have org, flip sights marked with a square S I have posted pics of this carbine on the Military collector surplus forum,where you can see them, I have had several response from knowable carbine people on there and thru private messages, I just want to see if anybody else has a npm carbine with this type of sight. And if you look at pics comment on the chisel staking, I appreciate all response. Good or bad thank you in advance..John
Ps if anybody would like to see these pics without going to the site here is my email and I will send them to you..
Johnboy490@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply