The Carbine Collectors Club

Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > Infrared Scopes and Equipment, Night Vision > Infrared Parts & Equipment For Sale or Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M3 Infrared Scope parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M3 Infrared Scope parts
    Posted: Jan 06 2016 at 4:36pm
Looking for parts to complete a No.1 20,000 volt Sniperscope AKA M3 Scope 
the Handle with switch,
mounting bar assembly

Working Power Unit or a transformer. Also Battery case section.

I have done some research so if your electronic savvy contact me for my notes on the required specs for the parts and diagrams.
mike todd View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike todd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:49am
HELLO FROM TEXAS !  I have 50+ mounting bars on hand and have had them since the early 60's
 condition varies from new in the original package to a few that may be missing a nut or two.
 I should also have everything else you would need to complete your project.
 In the early 60's I chased EVERTHING carbine and had over a hundred complete and tons of parts. after the gun control act went into effect,  it seemed like treasury was focusing on carbines and several gunshows I attended were raided and carbines were seized etc.  I sold off all but 4 examples , but put all my parts in storage until recently. due to my declining health I am going thru things and trying to decide were its all going to go. i have many very rare acces and parts , i would like to move. i am on an isolated ranch with VERY POOR internet service and sites like gunbroker can take up to 5 min to load a page so i wont be using them or the like i hope. hence i was drawn to this forum. i will be considerate of legitimate collectors, but don't see any reason to help the profit mongers line their pockets
 the problem is pricing, I want to be fair but will not give them away
 could you possibly use a chest with all the parts you need ?   i would have to dig one out, inventory whats in it and go from there. i have several in various stages of completeness with flash hiders etc. also have lots of loose parts but it will take me a while to see whats what. my medication dictates when i can do what. also i could use some nice wood in trade and you would def win in any trade
 let me know your thoughts and we will go from there.  thanx mike
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 10:37am
PM sent!
 Post Reply Post Reply